Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Lifespan Development

This last week has been a learning experience for me especially since I have not been in school for over ten years.  Lifespan Development got me thinking about lifelong learning and what research studies have been done on the topic.  People are living longer, having babies later in life, changing career paths throughout their lives and have so many more choices than past generations.  The computer technology that has expanded over the last twenty years has taken forms of learning to a whole new level.  Change can be a great thing or a difficult thing depending on the person and the circumstances.  I think this course will give me a better perspective of who I am.  I  also find that I'm a little more excited about taking a psychology class now than when I was in high school because it is something I want to do.  So here is to the beginning of a new experience, or should I say Life-Cycle Force.  Marci
Preferences
§
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
0
-
=
Backspace
Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]
Return
capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\
shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
,
.
/
shift
English
alt
alt
Preferences

1 comment:

  1. So much of how we grow and learn is tied in with what era we're doing it in! I mean, ten years difference is not much of an 'era', but you see what I mean. It is a different world and you are a somewhat different person.

    I'm back at school in my thirties also. I'm basically the same person I was at eighteen, but I'm having a completely different experience.

    ReplyDelete